Sunday, October 18, 2009

The True Stories

Now might be a good time to post a new blog, it's only been what, 4 weeks ago since my last? One of the main reasons I haven't blogged is because nothing really happened in the Wonder Life Of Kelsey. Not unless you call massive amounts of homework interesting. But now the more I think about, you guys might enjoy these true stories that have happened to me...

The Bus
It was a regular day, went to the bus stop [you have to be a senior to drive to school regardless if your 16 or not] and its 5:25, so it's pretty dark outside. And I'm waiting, and waiting for the bus. At 5:29 I see the glow of yellow and red lights down the street. Then the bus comes to my bus stop, but she doesn't stop, she keeps going. I threw my arms up and shouted "Really!" Then i had to call my dad and this was our conversation:
"Kelsey?"
"Uh, yeah Mom, can you drive me to school?"
"Why, aren't you on the bus?"
Well, the bus kinda drove right passed me."
"That would only happen to you, you know that right?"
"Yeah I know."
"Alright I'll be there."
Then when my mom drives down to pick me up, she drives right passed me on purpose. And then tomorrow, the same thing happened. Turns out the bus driver thought the bus stop was at "Pine Street and Pine Ct." I said thats is where it is, right where i've been standing this whole year.
The Map
Here I am, just doing my work in the back of the classroom in World Studies 2.0 where behind my is a gigantic framed map. There's about 6 inches from my desk to the wall, but idoit sometries to go in between anyways because he is lazy. I don't know what he was doing, all that I know is that after he got through, he caused the map to be off balance, and FALL ON TOP OF ME. The glass didn't break, but it was stuck somehow and I didn't know how to get it off. Now half the class is laughing, and the other class is like ,"someone help her." Finally the teacher comes to save me, and puts the map back. I guess he didn't put in on the right way, because once he got back to his desk, it fell on top of me again. The teacher comes racing towered me, and after he saves me AGAIN he looks at me and says ,"Your in the death seat!"
The Project
As some of you might have known, i had to do a project on a series. I chose Harry Potter. I wrote the 3 page summary and finished the poster a while ago, when i see a sheets of paper that were unfinished. I looked at them, and it was a paper where you had to write a summary, and give a 20 sentences response on what you read, followed by 8 post-it notes. There were 7 of those papers. I'm like "Oh @#$&*#@%@$@%!#$*%#!@$%$!" It was already 8:00 pm and I didn't take my shower. So I spent a good 4 1/2 hours working on those papers, had a 3 hour sleep , but the bus didn't pass me:). When I get to school to give my presentation, I turn in all the papers. She looks at me, and says that those weren't due today, but at the end of 1st semester. [in january] I tried to act cool, like "oh okay" but in the inside, i was crying.
When I think of more, I'll add them. There pretty funny if your just an outsider watching all this happen.
QUESTION OF THE DAY: Have you ever had an experience where you think "This would happen to me"?

1 comment:

  1. hahahah those are awesome stories, quite awesome from an outsider's perspective!

    ReplyDelete