My excuses for not blogging in a while are:
- I was going to blog about something, but Im not certain i can because I don't have all the details yet.
- I am a lazy bum
- Im very lazy
- I hit blogger's block
- I've been studding because i don't want to fail school/life
- and I am lazy
So today is "Talk like a Pirate Day"! Alas people can talk like pirates with propose. And the holiday has its own website.
Also if you remember in my last post, I'm doing my project on Harry Potter, more specifically Deathly Hallows this quarter, and I'm trying to do my poster. I'm thinking about doing a gigantic drawing of the cover and then write all the requirements around harry (Teaser that doesn't give away the ending, opinion of the book, and my favorite quote) I just hope that my artistic talent doesn't give up on me. I just have to narrow down the quotes, I have too many.
- "Are -- you -- mental?"- Ron
- "Look....at.....me...." -Snape
- "Just going to make it up as we go along, are we? My favorite kind" -Fred
- "I'll join you when hell freezes over. Dumbledore's Army!" -Neville
- "NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU B***H!" -Molly
- Merlin pants" -Hermione
I'm not sure of the quote is an actual quote form a character but I'm going ask Monday
Question of the Day: What's YOUR favorite Quote form Deathly Hallows?