Sunday, September 6, 2009

Germany is in Mexico?


Yesterday I went to a festival with my amazing cousin Allie and her Dad's friend was there, who happened to have a daughter part of a student exchange program. Although the daughter wasn't at the festival, Tonya was there! Tonya is the daughters student exchange person... and she's from Germany! She was SO incredibly amazing! We took her around and had some typical fun, and Allie asked her where Germany was [apparently she didn't know, haha] and I said "Where do you think it is?" Her response, "Somewhere in Mexico." Well me and Tonya started cracking up because we know where Germany was located and nowhere near Mexico.
There were a BUNCH of little kids there, more than teenagers really. Well, we saw this little train ride where the little kids were going on and we thought that they just looked so cute:D So we watched them go around and around in the train, so then when they came near us, i put my hand over the fence that seporated us from the train and said "Hey give me a high 5!" Well the little kids just looked at us like we were crazy. But then a NEW bunch of kids came on the train and they gave us high 5's, then the parents started giving them too. But then Mr. Mean Worker Guy came over to us and said "STOP giving the kids high 5, unless you are related. " So that ruined our fun!

My Aunt, Uncle and 3 cousins that live in Virginia were originally going to come in town this holiday weekend, but because of a medical condition of my Aunts brother, who lives around where they live, they chose to stay with him. I completely understand ,I wouldn't want to leave my uncle if there was a chance he would die. Well, sadly, he did die. Something about a heart attack, but he lived though that, but then a disease spread to his blood and they took him off the medicine. Although I never meet him, he was close my Aunt and cousins and they are in my prayers. So that's my sad news of the day!


Also befoer this post gets to long, help @acciohp the lost dominate Harry Potter fan/twitter on Twitter! Check them out and support them because they deserve it and they interact with all the followers. There quote: "Your not followers, your friends!" They are a TON better than some other bum on twitter. I'm not saying names though:)

2 comments:

  1. lol lovely bit about acciohp!
    also, SO sorry to hear about the loss. i'll keep you +fam in my thoughts/prayers! ;)
    and last thing.... german exchange students are aweosme!! we had one at my school last year lol... she was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Mean Worker Guy sounds like a jerk, how dare he spoiling your fun like that?!

    Again, I'm sorry for the loss, it's really sad that one second things can look perfect while the other second it's completely ruined.

    ReplyDelete